Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Exciting News from Author Adrienne Frances

Knock Your Books Off recently had the pleasure to have a little Q&A session with one of our favorite Authors, Adrienne Frances,  and she gave us the scoop on her newest book coming our way.




Alright Adrienne, what is the title of this fabulous 2nd novel you are currently working on?

Beyond the Orange Moon

Since Dylan was the only female sibling and we got her story in UTOM. Which Mathews brother will we be getting to read about in BTOM? 

Charlie Mathews is our man this time around and I love, love, LOVE HIM.

Can you tell us what inspired Charlie's story? 

I honestly have no idea. I wanted to go on with the Mathews, but I was banging my forehead on my keyboard to get some sort of idea. I was so frustrated because nothing was coming to me. At that point, I really thought I had let everyone down and that was the end of the Mathews. That same night, I went to bed pretty defeated. At three AM, however, I woke up and it just came to me. I raced to my computer and wrote out a prologue and an outline. I suppose I just needed to take a step back and let my brain work.

Do you have any order as to who's story will come next or is it whomever talks to you the most? 

I originally wanted to go with Jonah’s story. I thought that made the most sense at the time. I think that was my biggest problem, though. Jonah wasn’t ready and I was trying to force it. I have the rest of the series pretty much plotted out now, and I can honestly say there is no rhyme or reason to how I chose it; I just went with who was speaking to me at that time.

Do you have a favorite Mathews sibling?

Jonah…I love Jonah!

Ben is one of my absolute favorite characters. Will we get a little dose of the lovable asshole in BTOM? Please say YES! 

YES!!! There is a lot of both Ben and Dylan in Beyond the Orange Moon. I had a lot of fun with Ben’s character this time around. He is STILL a lovable asshole!

If you could describe Charlie in 5 words what would those words be? 

Broken, masculine, sexy, charming, and lovable. NOT an asshole haha!

Do you have a favorite scene in BTOM? If so, can you tell us why it's your favorite?

There was one specific scene that I did put a lot of emotion in and, when I reread it now, I can see that in every line. As I wrote it, I had tears pouring down my cheeks. It is one of the most heartfelt scenes I’ve ever written. All I can say is that it is a touching father/son moment. There was another scene that I had a lot of fun with. All I will reveal about that one is that there is, indeed, a fire.

Will we be getting a release date soon? I don't know about everyone else but I'm ready for some more love from the Mathew's siblings.

I’m hoping a release date will be announced by next week or the week after. It’s all up to my fabulous publisher! She’s the Queen ;) I promise, though, as soon as I know, everyone WILL know! Ahhh! I am so excited for everyone to read Beyond the Orange Moon!
Thank you, Holli!


And that's the scoop readers. If you haven't yet experienced all the beauty that is Under The Orange Moon then stop what you're doing and go grab it. You will NOT regret it. I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment